Elizabeth will have instructions for 25 different cat block variations, each making a cat block that measures 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" unfinished. You can choose to make any of the variations in monochromatic colors with a low volume/value background. These are super addicting - don't stop at just one!
Instructions: December Cat BOM
Go to Elizabeth Hartman's website, Oh, Fransson! and choose one or all of the cat blocks to make.
Please use monochromatic colors for the cat and low volume/value prints or solids for the background.
Need a quick challenge rule refresher?
- Bring as many blocks as you like
- Each block = 1 entry to win a group of the blocks
- The rest of the blocks will be made into an outreach quilt
- Win prizes while giving back to the community!
- Grand prize is a full size V & Co Aurifil Thread Set!
- January prize is a copy of Quilt Design Wizard for Windows by Electric Quilt
- If you are unable to make it to the meeting, you can still play. Contact me for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org